Landowners looking for Beekeepers!
Looking to partner with someone who has land where you can park your hives? Where there will be a mutual benefit for both parties?
1. David Ellison has 10 acres of land that he would like to have hives placed on. For more information contact
David Ellison email@example.com.
Posted March 2019
2. Debbie needs 6-8 more hives towards getting her ag exemption. Her property is located 6 miles north of Florence, Texas. Contact Debbie 512-913-3641
or Lee 512-461-6280.
Posted April 2019
3. Chad Koonce has property which consists of cedar and more cedar! Anyone who would be interested in putting bees on his property please contact Chad at
Posted April 2019
4. Leo Young: I am interested in having bee hives on my property. I have a little over one acre in Buchanan Dam about 11 miles west of Burnet. Please email Leo Young at
5. Casey Pezold has 17 acres in Liberty Hill and would love to dedicate one of their fields to bees. They know nothing about beekeeping and can provide the land to someone interested in raising bees. They are interested in getting an Ag exemption. Contact: Kcp0411@outlook.com
6. Lynn Kelch in Lampasas has 100
acres and would love to have bees on his property. Anyone in the area looking for a place to raise bees, contact him. He is on 195 between Killeen and Florence.
7. Cindy Villarrreal has property near Thrall, Texas. She has a 10 acre ranch and is interested in leasing bees.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Posted May 2019
8. Marilyn Tibbit has 12 acres on land on the outskirts of Coupland, bordering Brushy Creek. She has about an acre or so of bee friendly plants and fruit trees. She in interested in finding beekeepers who need land for their hives and would maintain them so she can qualify for Ag exemption.
Phone 512-365-0002 after 5 pm Monday-Thursday or anytime on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Email: email@example.com
Posted May 2019
9. Pam Richter at has property available for an apiary. She has 8.25 acres in Bertram. It has plenty of wildflowers and trees. Posted June 2019
10. Tina Perry at has 38 acres between Georgetown and Florence off of Highway 195. She is looking for someone to place hives on her property. Posted Sept. 2019
11. Douglas Gattis is look for someone to place bees on his property in Jonah Texas.
16 Acres with many wild flowers, honey suckle and many flowering trees.
. Posted 11/2020
For Sale Bee Supplies...
(Ads remain on site for 6 months unless you tell us otherwise)
8/18/19 For Sale, gentle bees. Nucs (2 frames brood/ 2frames nectar and honey) : $265. Each Single deep 10-frame hives $375 each. Marked first Year Queens. Inspected by TX Apiary Inspection Service. Leave phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org
William Janke: I'm now allergic to bees: I am discontinuing beekeeping. My hives and extractor have sold but I still have a sizable quantity of used and new equipment for sale.
Contact William Janke at 512-656-3871. E-mail email@example.com. Posted August 2019.
William Janke; 512-656-3871; firstname.lastname@example.orgDon't like the prices? Make me an offer.
DescriptionQty$ Price each
Broodminder cellular hub with solar panel, used, new battery 1 @ $150
Broodminder scale, used, with new cover 10 @ $85 ea.
Broodminder temperature and humidity sensor with new cover10 2 @ $25 ea
Mann Lake Ultra Bee pollen dry, 50 pounds, unopened 1 @ $60
Apiguard, 3 KG tub, new, unopened, with syringe and trays 1 @ $75
decapping tub1 @ $100
stainless filters 2 @ $40 ea
decapping rollers 2 @ $15ea
decapping scrapers 2 @ $5 ea
decapping knife, new 1 @ $20
Observation Hive, new 1 @ $150
Foundation, Mann Lake Ritecell, FN-810 deep, yellow, new 3 @ $1 ea
Foundation, Mann Lake Ritecell, FN-810 deep, black 102 @$ 1 ea
Foundation, Mann Lake Ritecell, FN-825 medium, black 61 @ $1 ea
Foundation, Dadant wax, deep, 4.9mm, 20 pounds 1 @ $120
Foundation, Dadant wax, deep, 5.3mm, 50 sheets 1 1 @ $40
Foundation, Dadant wax, medium, 4.9mm, 22 pounds1 @ $120
Ross Rounds, 8 frame kit, used 1 @ $50
Ross Rounds, section rings 100 @ .20 ea
Ross Rounds, crystal covers 100 @ .40 ea
Mann Lake frames, deep, FR-802, new in box of 100 @ $75
Mann Lake frames, medium, with Rite Cell installed, new 24 @ $2 ea
Mann Lake frames, deep, for wax foundation, FR-922, new in box of 75 @ $160
Mann Lake frames, medium, for wax foundation, FR-932, new in box of 75 @ $160
Dadant frames, deep, wax or plastic foundation, new box of 75 @ $60
Plastic drone frames, deep, green, new 10 @ $2 ea
Frames, medium, used with comb drawn? $3 ea
Frames, deep, used with comb drawn? $3 ea
Frames, Mann Lake, used, medium or deep @ 50c ea
Frames, Honey Supercell, deep, plastic 4.9mm, new 6 @ $5ea
Frames, Honey Supercell, deep, plastic 4.9mm,used, pressure washed 22 @ $3 ea
Mann Lake Pro Feeder FD-556, Internal, medium, new 5 @ $8 ea
Mann Lake Pro Feeder FD-505, Internal, deep, used 3 @$5 ea
Mann Lake top feeder with super, FD-618, used 12 @ 15 ea
Vivaldi top feeder, used5 @ $10 ea
Dadant double screen board, B916018 6 @ $15 ea
Long Langstroth hive, holds 30 deep frames, used, similar to top bar hive 2 @ $150
Medium box, new, unpainted, assembled 7 @ $8 ea
Medium box, new, painted, assembled 2 @ @ $11 ea
Medium box, used 16 @ $5 ea
deep box, used 12 @ $7 ea
Dadant solid bottom board, used 11 @ $6 ea
Dadant cypress bottom board with oil tray, new, painted, fits 8 or 10 frame 2 @ $30 ea
Dadant cypress bottom board with oil tray, used, fits 8 or 10 frame 2 @ $20 ea
Mann Lake WW-675 screened bottom board, new, painted 2 @ $20 ea
Mann Lake WW-675 screened bottom board, used 1 @ $10 ea
Inner cover, used 4 @ $5 ea
Mann Lake WW-330 Tele. Cover with inner cover, NIB 2@ $30 ea
Telescoping cover, used 5 @ $15 ea
slatted racks, new, painted 4 @ 15 ea
slatted racks, used 3 @ $10 ea
Queen exluders, used 9 @ $5 ea
Brushy Mountain nuc, deep, used 4 @ $25 ea
Brushy Mountain nuc, medium, new 4 @ $35 ea
cardboard nuc boxes, new, unassembled 10 @ $2 ea
Dadant deep hive kit, assembled, painted, solid BB, new 2 @ $70 ea
Dadant slatted rack 1 @ $10
Texas Bee Supply Super Suit, size medium, used once 1 @ $220
Refractometer, metal, Mann Lake250
hive carrier 1 @ $40
Smokers 2 @ $20 ea
Mann Lake WW-172 Wood tool box 1 @ $40
hive tools 3 @ $5 ea
frame hanger 2 @ $15 ea
jig for frame assembly 1 @ $20
oxalic acid vaporizer with oxalic acid 1 @ $50
mouse guards85 ea
Mann Lakde FD-115 Pro pollen feeder 1 @ $75
jig for wax foundation assembly 1 @ $10
Supplies (used): Due to allergic reaction to bee stings we can no longer raise bees.
Hive body w/9 frames, Med super, inner cover, outer cover, 3 Boardman feeders, queen excluder, smoker w/fuel, 2 bee veils, pair of gloves, 3 screen boards, First Lessons in Bookkeeping book $145. 512-826-9470 Contact Mary Michael Layden at
Beehive and Bee colony supplies
4/2019: I was given several medium boxs. Some have 8 frames & some have 10. I am interested in bartering & or buying.the equipment (broodbox, bottom board etc.) that I need to have an entire beehive and eventually a colony. I am located outside of Liberty Hill. My name is Israel, phone # is 512 797-0224, email@example.com.
Bee Display for Owl's Hill Santuary
April 2019: Hi! Owl's Hill is a sanctuary located in Brentwood. We have partnered with Jim Primus for several years as he has provided us with a display hive for educational programming. He is retiring and we are looking to find someone who would be interested in working with us. Please call 615 370 4672 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information.
Julie Eperjesi, Director of Education.