The objectives for the Williamson County Area Beekeepers Association (WCABA) are as follows:
1. The WCABA support the American Beekeeping Federation's efforts to work diligently through the self-policing program funded by the Honey Defense Fund to stop adulteration of honey and urges all its members to help in the fight against adulteration.
2. The members of the WCABA shall foster the best possible relations with the general public and conduct their beekeeping operations to minimize the unnecessary exposure of the public to honey bees.
3. The members of the WCABA shall observe the state standards in their honey production and handling facilities and shall use only approved compounds, as labeled, to avoid the introduction of contaminants into honey in the hive or during collection, processing, and packaging.
4. The WCABA will cooperate with any other organizations when it is deemed that such cooperation will further the goals of the WCABA.
5. The WCABA, supports the adoption of policies by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, state agriculture departments, counties and weed control districts to encourage the planting of legumes on set aside and marginal farmland, lands subject to erosion, and lands for wildlife habitat.
6. The WCABA will work to maintain and expand its honey promotion efforts through its support of the Texas Honey Queen Program and the National Honey Board. The WCABA urges its membership to support legislative efforts by providing financial assistance, whenever possible, by keeping their State and Congressional representatives apprised of the legislative issues of the beekeeping industry.